Available software* for health PROFESSIONals
Our team is proud to offer high-quality virtual reality software (3D and interactive) to health professionals to assist them and their patients during gradual exposure exercices in therapy. Our software are compatible with Oculus Rift and HTC Vive VR headsets. This equipment can be bought online or in electronics stores.
Recommended minimum specs for PC or ‘VR Ready’ laptop:
- 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-6700K processor
- NVIDIA GTX 1070 (or better) video card
- 16GB+ RAM
- HDMI 1.4 video output
- 3 USB 3.0 ports + 1 USB 2.0 (or 3.0) port
- Windows 10 SP1 64 bit
To verify if your computer is compatible with VR headsets, please visit Oculus Rift or HTC Vive website :
Each software was developed to assist professionals during psychotherapy. They also include two neutral virtual environments to help patients familiarize themselves with the technology :
- Room without anxiety-related stimulus (neutral environment commonly used for research purposes)
- Neutral apartment (familiarization with the new technology and navigation)
* Note. You must be an accredited health professional to purchase In Virtuo’s software. For health professionals interested in our software, contact us to view short videos of our virtual environments.
List of virtual ENVIRONmENTS available in each software
Software for anxiety disorders and comorbidities
For social anxiety
For generalized anxiety disorder (GAD)
For post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
For obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
For specific phobias
Software for pathological gambling (VLT machines)
In Virtuo has a team of experienced psychologists offering validated psychotherapy services to treat anxiety and related disorders.Discover our products and services
Psychotherapy offered at In Virtuo is offered by highly-skilled psychologists that are members of the Ordre des psychologues du Québec (OPQ) and our services are covered by most insurance companies.