In Virtuo offers psychotherapy services for the following disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Panic disorder with or without agoraphobia
- Social anxiety, fear of public speaking, performance anxiety
- Specific phobias (e.g. fear of flying, heights, enclosed spaces, injections, cats, dogs, reptiles)
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (contamination, sexuality, violence, checking, etc.)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Adaptation issues (personal, professional…)
- Addictions, alcohol/substance abuse
- Couple or family issues
- Psychological assessment, etc.
Psychological services offered by In Virtuo team does not necessarly include the use of virtual reality. If this technology can be beneficial, our psychologists will discuss this options during therapy. The cost of our services will not change, whether virtual reality is used or not.
All the treatments offered by In Virtuo’s team have been validated empirically by scientific studies. Virtual reality technology is available in our therapeutic programs but are optional since its use will depend on each individual’s needs.
Are you suffering from one of these issues?
For more information about our services, contact us.