Clinics that are offering psychotherapy sessions, in conbination with In Virtuo's software, usually offer services for the following disorders:
- Anxiety disorders
- Panic disorder with or without agoraphobia
- Social anxiety, fear of public speaking, performance anxiety
- Specific phobias (e.g. fear of flying, heights, enclosed spaces, injections, cats, dogs, reptiles)
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (contamination, sexuality, violence, checking, etc.)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Adaptation issues (personal, professional…)
- Addictions, alcohol/substance abuse
- Couple or family issues
- Psychological assessment, etc.
All the software and treatment plans offered by In Virtuo’ s team have been validated empirically through scientific studies. Virtual reality technology is available in our therapeutic programs but remains optional since its use will depend on each individual’s needs. To find a clinic offering services in combination with In Virtuo software, please visit our Research-Collaborations page.
Are you a health professional wanting more information about our services?
For more information, contact us.